My Crazy Life!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have no more one tree hill to watch.

There are exactly 4 more days of school left. Well 6 if you include exams. That is 6 more days until i am in my last year of high school. Six more days till i have to decide what i want to do with the rest of my life. And six more days till the fun really begins. This summer is going to be the greatest. This will be the first summer i have a car, i can do what ever i want, and go anywhere.
Camping will be done frequently and fun will be everyday. I will be working alot, which is going great by the way. I will not be working full time but i am thinking 30 hours a week is the most i want to put in. All the rest will be my time.
This year has been nothing great, i dont want to sound negative but last year was so much better, i saw everyone more, i had no worries and i didnt care about anything. This year i had things to get done and everything to worry about but now i am letting it all go and thinking about me for a little bit.
I am thinking about maybe taking my sister and heading to jasper for a weekend just a nice quite(maybe) really fun weekend. Maybe not Jasper but somewhere like that, we will see how much money i can save up.
I also plan on never going to a car wash again until winter, i went to canadian tire today and bought everything i need to keep my car in perfect condition all on my own. There is no need to go to a car wash when it is a beautiful day outside. I also bought stuff to clean the inside of my car because i am very very uptight when it comes to my car! I can even admit i am a freak, but if the inside is not spotless i am not very happy. It is my first car i want to keep it looking fantastic.

We have been working on the lawn for the past few weeks and i am happy to say that it looks about 90% better than it did. And it was cheaper than i expected. I spray painted some old plastic chairs and made them look like new again and i also went out and bought a little fire pit for the yard. It is just what i wanted.
And i came to a new conclusion about myself, i realized that i tend to fall for guys who are already attatched. Isn't that horrible, what i mess i get myself into! Not that i act on these feelings, but let me tell you it really sucks having feelings for someone that you can not have.
But that is just my boring boy drama that i had to rant about just a little bit in this blog.

So everyone enjoy your summer...live it up, and call me if there is a party i need to be at!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some good new for you. You don't have to figure out what you want to do with the rest of your life in the last year of high school, or right after it is done. You have time. Live life a little. Look at Trevor and Dylan. Travelling the world first. Your young so enjoy it.

I rarely wash my car. Inside or out. I just don't care that much. Maybe when I get my Escalade one day I will care. But until than, I do not.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha the thing is i get money if i stay in school, i dont know what it is called or why i get it someting to do with my dad, but anyways i get an extra 200 dollars a month and if i go to school right after i am done high school i will continue to get that, so i do need to decide now, i have no time for fun! i wish i did.

Haha yeah i dont know why i care so much about how clean my car is, i just cant stna dit being dirty.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well than I suggest something in to do with music since your good at that. Might as well follow the dream right? Just find a school that offers a program for that. Do it now, take all the courses you need to get in. Get in and keep making your $200 a month.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a good idea, but i want to make good money and music is not a really promising choice, if it takes me somewhere great if not then oh well, i am thinking maybe business or soemthing.

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll discover that unless you're completely in the know about what you want to so, $200 a month isn't worth the pressure. Imagine, if you didn't go to school, instead of being given $200 a month, you could make up to $1500 a month working.

Not to say, don't go to school ... cause it's important and all, but just don't go to school cause you got accepted. I was initially going to be going on that world tour the guys went on, but instead I backed out cause i got accepted into grant mac. I dropped out 3 months after the guys left on their trip. Just don't go making stupid decisions like that and you'll be fine. :)

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i am just going to take like a 2 year business course and see where that takes me. That is what i am thinking right now but it could change easily, it is just alot to think about, and i am still very unsure about it all.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home