My Crazy Life!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

this is the best rant in the world..read it!

Okay so here it is,
So there was this guy Matt and i really liked him,
yeah i am talking like seriously liked him.
The only problem was that he has a girl friend,. Me and this girl don't get along very well so she does not like matt hanging around with me,
but i told him how i felt about him and he sort of felt the same, or so i thought.
So he would sneak around with me, not doing anything of course but he would still come see me and talk to me and send dirty txt messages. hahhaa
Anyways, i was really starting to get sick of being his girl on the side so i started pushing him to decide what he wants.
Then when things are going good he is all of the sudden mad at me becasue at a party i was talking about how some other guy is hot.
Now let me just say this, i dont care if i am in a relationship or not, i am allowed to think that another guy is good looking that is not cheating or a crime. I am a girl, god some guys are just really hott.
So anyways he was pissed and was telling me that he realized that he was happy with his girl friend and that he thought things were going good with us but he is happy with her.
Then being the crazy girl i am i sent him this amazing email, saying how much i care about him and just everything i felt, trust me it was a good email. And guess what, he didnt even reply to it. He woudnt call me or txt me or anything!
I still have not heard from him.
And then tonight i was talking to one of my friends and she tells me that he is also doing the same thing he is doing with me, with another one of my friends.
Yes one of my good friends sammy.
How funny is that. What a great guy hey, so not only is he going behind his gf's back with me he is going behind his gf's back with another girl, who happens to be one of his gf's very close friends.
So now i am sitting here trying to decide what i should do, ruin his life, or let him eventually ruin it on his own. See the thing is, i have proof of what was going on between us, well at least i have txt messages that show it all. Guys really need to be carful of the pictures they send to girls if they are lying to their gf's and another girl.
I don't even care about the loser, as soon as i heard that, all those feelings went away, any guy who can treat 3 girls like this does not deserve anything.
But the question still remains...should i use the pictures against him, or should i let him continue to be the pig that he is.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would let Sammy do it. But I already told you that haha. Or just do it yourself. He deserves it.

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he does deserve it, but sammy is the kind of girl who will hold on forever.
so i know she wont do it

12:18 AM  
Blogger Shawna said...

this guy you speak of doesn't even deserve all this fuss!
It seems that the only way people learn is by dealing with shit on their own. As much as you would like to ruin his life at the moment, These other girls need to learn a lesson too. Thats why life tosses us these type of problems. You figured things out for yourself and now your over him. But i ask: would you be over him if people were telling you how horrible of a person he really was - no. You needed to figure it out on your own. I think you need to let these girls do the same.
If they ask you about him then by all means tell them everything you know! But otherwise, let these girls learn first hand what relationships can really be!

But this could all be coming from a bitter, single girl whose been though all this crap bafore :P

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well for starters, you're a 16 year old girl, so it's quite obvious that you will make the wrong decision. That said, mistakes are the best way to learn, so instead of asking what you think you should do, just do whatever you want to do and learn from it.

Just don't go getting yourself tagged as the token 'crazy xgf' type of girl.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i told her what i knew, she started talking to me and asked what was up so i told her,
then we found that he is not only talking to this other gilr, he has been sleeping with her for months now.
The even funnier part is when his girlfriend found out about this he lied about it and she believed him,
lets just say i have no respect for girls like her.
No guy will ever treat me or anyone i know like that and get away with it.
I choose to stay out of this one now, but i am sure there are more situations like this one to come in following years

and Rob--- just because i am a 16 year old girl does not necessarily mean that i will make the wrong choice, i like to think i am a smart girl.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mean it as an insult. There's just a heavy difference between life at 16 and life at 26. Just wait 10 years, you'll see :)

This guy sounds epic. he was playin 4 girls at the same time... Dirty and selfish, yet epic.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah that makes sense, there is a very big difference.
Yeah he was doing pretty good till he dicided to bring me into it,
i thought it was really funny.
horrible and dirty, but funny.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home