My Crazy Life!

Monday, February 23, 2009

I see a bad moon rising...

Yes i really do see trouble on the way, having already applied for NAIT and Grant Mac i now realize that getting in may be harder than i thought. Diplomas SUCK! I always knew i was not very smart, or just never really applied myself, but i never in my life have failed a course. Bio is shitty, what can i say! I actually managed to get a %45...i rock, i know. I did somehow pull off a 60 on both english and math, which for me, is not bad at all.
Now the only problem is getting my bio to a passing mark, so maybe i will have a chance on getting accepted to Grant Mac, which is really where i want to go!
All i have left to pass is social, and now bio, hopefully all will work out.

Today has been a mess in a way. I woke up, later than usual, got ready(without being aware of the weather situation) and went out to my car, which was covered in snow. I was wearing heels, like normal and no socks, so my feet were freezing as i brushed the snow off my car. Then as i was going to throw the brush into the back seat of my car, i fell..yeah, right on my ass. So i went inside changed my pants and then left for school. It was about 8:25 now and it takes usually 10 minutes for me to get to school, but of course today everyone was driving about 20 km/h and by the time i even reached spruce grove it was 8:40 and my class had already started, so i made a very fast choice and decided that i wanted coffee just a little more than i wanted social class so timmy's was my next stop.
After that i went for a tan and then went out for luch with the girls for my friend's 18th birthday. We got her pretty drunk and then i drove her back to school. When i finally got home i got the mail, and got my diploma marks, Great!

Yes, it was one of those days. Not too bad, but could have lived better without it....
I guess we will see what happens..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is rare, random, yet enjoyable.

Question, did you win anything with the roll up the rim from Tim Hortons?

Ok now get me a blizzard already.

Thank you.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoy it, and no of course i did not win anything, i wish i did.
And i did get you a blizzard, it is outside waiting for you...your welcome.:)

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biology 30 is the easiest class I ever took. I ended up with an 88% final mark in that class. You know what that means? It means I'm smarter than you.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not hard to be smarter than me when it comes to science. I suck, it is clear. But 88, that is like i cheated the entire year smart..haha

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home