My Crazy Life!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why even bother rolling up the rim....

I never win anyways..maybe one of these days it will suprise me.
So right now i am listening to the new Thornley cd, and i like it. Ian Thornley is fantastic. I am also drinking Mango peach juice, it is not as good as the cd.
I had my first social exam of the semester..i didn't do well, but i passed, all that matters right now. I don't pay attention to the news or politics, not a fan of it, but i am forced to be.

I don't have school on friday, which i like, but that night it is my friend's 18th birthday party( becasue i can not go to the bar myself) so that will be fun, what is not fun is that i have to be up at 9 the next morning to work. We will see how that goes. I am bringing ABBA sing star because i now believe that no party is a real party without ABBA, and my amazing dance moves. Then on sunday night i have my spaghetti dinner/auction to raise money for grad, we are supposed to raise $30 000 in one night, wow i would like to see that happen, i say, let's have a car wash when the snow melts! I would run it, we would make tons... (don't laugh you know you would come).
If we do not raise enough money we will have to pay more, and i have spent enough money already..$400 for the dress $150 for the limo and booze and hair and shoes will probably be another $150. Way to expensive, i can't afford to live..Not only am i paying for grad but i also had to buy my bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding which was $200 and i dont even want to think about what else i have to pay for in that event. One day i will be rich and famous and this money will mean nothing to me... maybe.
Well i have babbled for long enough, go waste your time doing something else!
Ian Thornley is telling me this might be the end, interesting.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I worked with a guy who won a car in roll up the rim. His name was Jace. He threw the cup out than picked it out of the garbage cause he had forgotten to roll up the rim.

He sold the car for $34,000.

True Story

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well he is a lucky guy, i think it is really funny that he threw it out though..

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I threw out a cup yesterday without checking. Accidentally of course. Hopefully it was not a car.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like some money..that would be nice

10:51 PM  
Blogger Maegen said...

my sisters friend won the rav4 in spruce grove a couple years ago :)its worth the roll ;)

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home