My Crazy Life!

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Green tea is wonderful...

So this weekend started off with me sitting at my sisters house on thursday night watching saw5 it was pretty gross, not going to lie. But nothing that kept me up at night.

Then on friday i babysat the kids for a few hours and then went home a started to get ready for my friend Alyssa's birthday party. I was supposed to be there at 8 but was ready at 7 and went over earlier. It was a good party, i called in sick to work for saturday so i drank ..a lot..and had a great time. I got her pretty drunk as well.I pretty much danced and sang all night, because that is what i do and i have so many pictures..i love taking pictures as well.
So everyone left at about 2:30 and then i went to sleep...i think there was about 4 of us on a bed, and i was in the middle, i woke up at 5 and thought i was dying of heat stroke..but i fell asleep again.
The next day i came home and found out we had some family from calgary over and i visited for a while then had a shower. I had a date on saturday night with a great guy, who drives an amazingly gourgeous truck. I don't know what kind it was, but it was beautiful...so we went to joey's on the west end, which i must say is really nice...all in all it was a very good date. We will see what happens..
When i got home i made the mistake of calling my sister to tell her how things went, and ended up going to sherwood park to help with wedding invitations, which i should have been doing anyways.
Today i had my silent auction to raise money for grad and it was alot of work, so i ready to pass out right now, but i thought i would blog first so vinny does not kick me off his list..
Now i am off to do some social..

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received a text from a wrong number inviting me out Saturday night. Turns out the girl Texting was a cute single 25 year old. So I parlayed that initial text into actually Going out. If nothing else, I've made new friends but who knows where it'll go...

10:20 PM  
Blogger Shawna said...

ohhhh, a date?? I could use one of those! :(
lol

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good you blogged. I was expecting this on Saturday. Obviously you were busy so it is excused. Keep them coming cause if you don't I may start with holding my stellar advice lol.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha well rob that is pretty crazy, and shawna i will take you on a date! haha
and vinny..i would never want to lose you expert advise now would i ,,so i guess i will have to keep them coming.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Maegen said...

I love Joeys!! That is an excellent date place. Now I am craving Joeys though... But I really just want the food not the date lol

10:24 PM  
Blogger Shawna said...

ohhhh, you're so sweet! :)

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha yes it really is amazing.....

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're approaching a week. 7 days is punishable by bloglist removal. This is a warning.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home