My Crazy Life!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I burnt my tounge...

I got accepted to NAIT which is the back up plan if i do not get accepted to Grant Mac, but i will not find that out until late july beginning of august, but NAIT wants a deposit to hold my spot, stupid school.

I watched Marley and Me again and it made me want a dog.I will get one soon, maybe.

I have no plans for may long, which is sucky but i am sure i will make the most out of it.

My car is still making funny noises, i don't know if i am just parinoid but it seems like it is breaking.

The reno's are almost done, and retreat is next week, which is followed by grad the week after, scary.

I am bored with life right now, i need something to entertain me.
Reading twilight makes me angry now, i need to see the movies, and now!

6 Comments:

Anonymous TJ said...

I said this beofre and I will say it again. Do not take business. Business is for people who don't know what they want to do and end up dropping out half a semester in. Wait for Grant Mac. If you don't get in, do what ever it takes to get in. Summer school, or extra classes. Now you know. Again.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Maegen said...

how could marley and me make you want a dog? i did not like that movie. no.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous arielle said...

Well i do not know what i want to do, so yeah haha

And it made me want a dog because they all loved him so much, i want to have a dog that i can love that much, even though i know they will die, it would still be nice to have.. you know.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Shawna said...

TJ - Business really isn't that bad of an option. Thats what I took, finished & graduated from and I'm a better person for it. I may not know exactly what i want to do with my life, but it was a fantastic start!

BUT, I do agree that Grant Mac will be your better option simply because it will help you more with your overall goal. That, and it's what you want which is most important when making this kind of decision.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Ted said...

Going to school for the sake of going to school is a bad idea. Until you know what you want to do, just work. Otherwise you'll spend a lot of money, gain a whole lotta debt, ad come out unhappy. Happens to hundreds of thousands of kids every year...

3:53 PM  
Anonymous arielle said...

but if i go to school next year i get an extra 200 bucks a month for every year i am in school, if i dont go next year i dont get that money

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home