My Crazy Life!

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Yes it has been awhile..

I don't know what i am doing for may long, i have it booked off, wanted to go camping but i am not sure if that is happening anymore.
Hopefully something will come up.
Today i went out for breakfast with the girls then went to bring my grad dress to get taken in, i hope it turns out okay, then i washed my car and noticed that someone hit it, a white car and there are little marks along the side of it and one big dent at the back, Bastard!
Then after i swore a little i drove off and went shopping for Kole's birthday present, got all that done then went home and watched the Tyra show.
Really an exciting day haha, in all my spare time it if funny how i never find the time to do my home work.

I am stressing about grad, there is so much to do, and i worry a lot. I really wish i could just relax.
I am looking for a new job because mine sucks, my boss is a bitch.

I have nothing more to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home