My Crazy Life!

Monday, April 20, 2009

reno's seem like they are taking forever....

I realized this weekend how much i missed sitting around a fire..
It is just to nice, even when people are almost falling in around you, if you can block the idiots out, it is a good time!
This weekend was nice, Friday Amy, Tim and myself relaxed drank lots of wine and watched true blood, Saturday was the fire i was talking about, it was good, at one point in the night i attempted to act like a gangster just to see what it was like.
I can't pull it off very well... which is fine with me

the night continued on, there was a fight but i payed no attention i was to busy loving the fire and staying warm..
Me and my friend decided it would be fun to go jump on the trampoline which was covered in prickly needles that had fallen from the tree. It was great till some of the guys decided it would be even better to double bounce us, which ended with us getting needles all over.
So we went and shook out our clothes and were very happy when we were needle free ...

also at the point of maybe drinking too much....

anyways it was fun, Becca and i went home and made chicken fingers and watched the first 5 minutes of yes man and fell asleep.
Next day was work and sleep...


I am overly excited to see Kings of Leon...all of their albums are great and seeing them live is going to rock, although i think they are more of a bar band, i can't go to the bar, so i am happy i can see them anyways! Great!

2 Comments:

Anonymous TJ said...

KOL will be epic. Everyone knows this.

I am way more gangster than you. True story. Maybe we should have a rap battle like in 8 mile.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Shawna said...

I told you True Blood was awesome! :)

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home