My Crazy Life!

Monday, March 09, 2009

The time should just stay the same so i am not so tired..

This weekend was probably one of the best weekends in a very long time.
The party was amazing, too many shots were done and a lot of singstar was played....
I would have not done so many shots but the shot glasses light up and flashed in different colours, they really called to me..haha or so i say

I woke up a little hungover, ate some breakfast went home and slept for a good 5 hours..
after my wonderful nap i took a shower and got ready for the concert..
All i can really say is WOW..what an amazing show, i know this may sound crazy but i actually think that Timothy's voice got even better, him and Joe Walsh are probably my favorite but i really love them all, for guys their age i can not believe how they can still sing...absolutely fantastic!!
Then on Sunday i worked and came home and slept, it was just a recovery day...

It is really a weekend i will never forget.

So i finally got a way to get Dane Cook tickets, not really looking at the date it was on....That will be a very exciting weekend as well. I have my grad ceremony on the 5Th my actually grad and after grad on the 6Th and Dane cook on the 7Th haha we will see if i can even function on that Monday...

I am getting even closer to my tattoo date now, i have decided to put it on my back..okay
that is all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tummy region below the belt line? Yeah!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home