My Crazy Life!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Just for you Vinny...Enjoy it :-)

I am probably going to fail bio again, i am doing it through outreach and i am already lost..yeah that is how smart i am....

I have become even more obsessed with the new Thornley cd, if you have not yet listened to it do so, it is great.
I also did not go to school today because "the roads were too bad" i actually got away with that, it was great, I watched my best friend's girl..which is one of the greatest movies ever!! Oh how i love Dane Cook...

So i work tomorrow night then i am going to my friend sam's house because it is now her 18th birthday, i hate being the young one...october is just too far away. So i will more than likley stay there for the night and then saturday i will wake up and go home, maybe sleep for awhile get some coffee and then start getting ready,
i bet you are wondering for what..
but it may be the greatest thing, something i have wanted for as long as i can remember..
The Eagles Concert!!!
I have wanted to see them forever, and i never thought i would get the chance, but here i am going to the concert and i can't wait!
It is going to be nothing less than amazing..
Sunday i have to work and then maybe do more bio, probably study for social so i don't fail that as well and that is my weekend before i start the next long week.
Bringing me that much closer to my tattoo app. which i also am very excited for. I want to get it on my forearm but have a million people telling me it is a bad idea. I realize it will be there forever..but i still want it on my arm, i already have one on my back and do not really want another one there..i need some more opinions..let me know..

10 Comments:

Blogger Maegen said...

calf, ankle, ribs, thigh... what is it of again? Seriously I know you have heard it a million times but it doesnt change the fact you are very young. And laser removal hurts worse than the tattoo. I have had three friends go through it with tattoos they got young. Two of them is was on the arms it is just a no hiding nothing you can do about it kinda spot...
lol But I know you and you are going to get what you want! Just try and be as sure as you can that you are still going to want that in the future with whatever it may bring...

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like blogs named to me.This is the second one this week haha.

Seriously though The Eagles will be awesome. The party will be awesome, but Daniel Wesley will be even better.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Shawna said...

I would love to go to the Eagles, but I missed my chance and I was poor at ticket buying time... Lucky girl!

I love my tattoo, but it is tough to hide. it really only bothers me when I try to dress up and it stick out like a sore thumb, but I still wouldn't change it.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the thing is that this tattoo is for my family, it means so much to me just like the other one, and i would never want to hide it, i wish i could falunt my other one as much a possible but it is too hard..that is why i want it on my arm, and it is beautiful, and i don't want anything on my legs..one on my ribs maybe after i have kids but not now..
and yes the eagles will be amazing, best concert of a life time i am guessing

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the sexiest places for a girl to get a tattoo, depending on the size, is on the back of her neck. Amy has one. That's just my personal preference...

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that was my second choice but i am just not sure, it could not be on the back on my neck because it is too big but it could be a little lower in between my shoulders sort of

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no. how big? what is it?

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is not small it would fit on my forearm perfectly and make it about half way down..so how ever big that is lol

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is a butterfly and some writting

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well don't put it anywhere where you are susceptible to weight gain... not to say you're going to gain weight, but you never know what the future holds... just keep that in mind

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home