My Crazy Life!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I have sneezed over 30 times today...

I am sick, all i want to do is sleep, and sneeze apparently.
I can not afford to be sick, work, school, just life in general is to busy to get sick.
So i keep living..and sneezing through my days..

On another note, i am a pretty supersticious person, i don't do all the crazy things but some of them...like knocking on wood, i always do that, and i always wish on the time 11:11 i am not sure if that is classified under the category of superstitions or not, but i do it anyways... i have done this for many years and not once has anything ever came true, i even tried wishing for stupid stuff and still..NOTHING! It makes me believe that i am not worthy of wished, maybe you have to do something really good to get wishes, or maybe you just have to make you own luck, which i sometimes believe as well..
I actually wished not to get sick for my tattoo appointment...haha look at me now.

Maybe i will have more luck if i stop wishing and knocking on wood...who knows maybe i will try it for a week and let you know..

I just touched my eye and got lotion in it.....i can't explain the agony i am in...
That is your lesson for today, don't touch your eye after having put lotion on, not a good idea!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't do any of those things. The only superstition I have is when people say good luck to me before games I always play bad. So I don't like when people do that. Only Erin ever followed that rule.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that is becasue they put pressure on you by saying that..

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home