My Crazy Life!

Monday, April 06, 2009

I want to know what was in those cookies!!!!

I actually had a nightmare last night about all the insane thoughts that went through my head Friday night, not cool. Cookies will never be the same to me again.I do not wish that feeling on anyone, i am pretty sure every childhood memory i ever had was remembered that night, i was in an epic mind fuck (as Dane would say) there was a strobe light in my head all night. God damn cookies...Vinny is the only lucky one.. and the people who choose not to have them at all.

My oma is not moved out, all gone! We have already ripped out all the flooring and started the Reno's in the kitchen, I am excited to have it all finished, but i am not excited to move all my stuff. My bedroom will still be red of course, i could not have it any other way, but this time i am painting myself, no one else can be trusted!

Spring break was good, i worked a lot went to Ikea a lot, and recovered, A LOT!!
That is really what it comes down too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home