My Crazy Life!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm supposed to make my life sound interesting...

Well I have not blogged in a very long time, not because lack of time, just lack of excitement. My sisters wedding is in 9 days, I'm not ready for all the stress!
I went for a 4 hour drive last night, it was good, very helpful, i like to drive when i need to think.
I found a new spot by the river, very good for parties, we may go down there tonight I'm not sure..ha ha
Last time we went to the river Julian broke the quad and we had to walk back which took an hour in the dark while we were all drunk, not a good situation in the middle of the forest! But it was worth it, which is why we continue to go down there, but the new spot i found is car friendly, so we can drive down there and do not have to worry about Julian ramming quad's into trees.
Australia is a maybe now, I'm going to become a hair dresser and i want to go to school now instead of waiting, i also want to take a bar tending course when i turn 18, all of which i want to take here, so i may need to delay the Australia trip for awhile.
Other than that life is the same, family is crazy, friends are there and money is little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home