My Crazy Life!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

okay so..

I'm not going to school next year, i am still going to school just not next year. I called Canada Revenue and they told me that i can apply for the money i get while going to school any year i am a full time student before the age of 25. So now i am not going to school, i am going to Australia.Me and my friend Kelsi are going. We are going in January, gonna work, live, have a blast and come home when i am good and ready.

It is going to be super hard, but really awesome. I can't wait to start getting everything figured out. It is going to be a crazy amount of work but more than likely worth it in the end! And the drinking age there is 18 so it will be good.
That is what i figured out today.

Only about 8 months to go, woo hoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawna said...

I'm glad you figured things out! The best thing I did for myself was take a year off after grad. I didn't go travelling - which would have been fantastic - but I still enjoyed myself. Without that transition time, I don't think I would have finished my 2 years.
Good for you.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home