My Crazy Life!

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween may be my favorite time of year...

Yes i know, i never blog..but today i was bored so i decided that i would post some pictures of my favorite weekend....enjoy.


My friend found her movie match...awehh haha



We danced with some awesome Mexicans.....

I thought this sign was super funny....

And i met sailor moon!!!


Then there were these guys....

I think i will probably go to the halloween thriller every year...it was probably the best halloween ever...for sure in the top 5.
Okay so that is my boring blog of pictures...
Maybe i will start to blog more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

"a picture is worth a thousand words" :P ain't that true?
Great pictures - and I love your outfit. halloween is amazing and it really do looks like you had a great time! :D

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Finasih Elly said...

can you help me...please.Visit on my blog.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous fifa16.vipmmobank said...

Good nice share.

------------------------------


FIFA 16 Coins

Cheap FIFA 16 Coins

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home